Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekly Spotlight! Could be You!

Happy Hump Day! Weekend is so close I can taste it!

Wednesday is the day I shine the spotlight on one of the blogs I follow, and tell you why I follow them. I follow quite a few, and of course I can't read every blog every single day... impossible. But I especially try to stay loyal to those who follow me and support me, so this is just a little way of saying "Thanks." :) Bloggers Unite!

And today.... *drumroll*   The Oscar goes to.......



Kathryn Kupanoff's Everything Boho 

*cheers* *streamers* *balloons fall from ceiling*

I discovered Kathryn's blog through Writer's Digest Community and started following it. I actualy liked it so much that I found myself wanting to read her work, so she's also currently a beta partner. She posted one day about her love of the letter U and how words are just so much more flavourful when they contain them. I was like, "This chick is adorable!" lol! She also dedicated an entire week to "I Wanna Be a Rockstar." How cute is that?

Not only is Kathryn a super talented writer, she's also down to earth and creative. And with a name like "Everything Boho" how could you not want to follow her blog and read more about this lady? And as if that's not enough reason to follow her blog already..... to top it off, she does a Cute Kitten Friday every Friday.  You can feast your eyes on some of the most precious little kittty-witties you've ever seen. They always put a smile on my face.

Those are just some of the awesome vibes coming from Kathryn's Everything Boho. But those are just bonuses... Kathryn posts regularly on the craft and I'm always impressed by her wealth of knowledge of classic literature.

What are you waiting for? Check her out!

http://www.kathrynsheridankupanoff.com/


BTW My morning will be spent volunteering at my son's elementary school at the book fair. Can't wait to check out all the kidlit!!

Welcome to my new followers and have a most excellent day!

9 comments:

salarsenッ said...

Hah! I love this post, PK. I will definitely check her out. ";-) Thanks for doing these posts. They're fun.

Nathalie Schiltz said...

Hey, hey! I'm sorry I missed out on so many of your posts. I've just been reading back before jetting off to class. I'll be back to leave some comments this weekend hopefully.

I've really been thinking about my characters (for lack of spending any time with them) and reading posts by you and Elana about great characters, just makes me want to blog about them.

Hey, the chat thing you've got going on is fantastic!

Keep sharing the blog love! xx

Talei said...

Hi PK, I have an award for you on my blog, come by to pickup when you can. ;)

And I'm going to pop over to check out Kathryns blog now. ;)

christicorbett said...

PK,
Loving the new blog, and that you're volunteering at your kid's school!
Christi Corbett

Kathryn said...

Hey! That's me! :D Thanks so much for the awesome shout-out, PK! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog! I have an abundance of cute kittens just waiting to be shared with the world each Friday, so stay tuned! ;)

Nicole Zoltack said...

I think this is an awesome feature, PK. There are so many wonderful blogs out there.

Kittie Howard said...

Big applause, PK. You're all heart (which is why we all love ya.) I'm off to check out Kathryn's blog.

Julie Musil said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, so that I can find yours! Love it!

I'm off to check out Kathryn's blog. I love meeting new people in our community.

By the way, I'm volunteering in our kids' library and yes, I love checking out all the kid lit. Have fun!

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Great post. I always enjoy finding new blogs to read. Thanks.