Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome, Friends!

Listen, I am SOO glad y'all are here! I am super excited about this new blog!! Why? Well, here's the thing... my Wordpress blog went out to EVERYONE, meaning friends and fam who don't write, they just read my blog and wonder "Who does she think she is, anyway?" lol

But THIS blog is going to be all about writing and the path to publication. And I feel so blessed to have you all here with me on the ride. I'm forever grateful for you hitting that little follow button. This also means that I can share the downfalls of writing.... the dreaded rejections .... the caffeine filled stupors ... the I-can't-wait-another-minute-to-get-this-first-draft-down-even-tho-I've-got-a-gajillion-other-things-to-do moments. (whew! that was a long one). Because that kind of thing is really lame for friends and fam who aren't writers. They don't get it. Why would they? They're not writers.

I'll be posting very soon about my most recent rejection and the whoas that follow. So tune in next time!

I'm super glad to have you here, my fellow spinners of tales!

BTW I read the first chapter of The Duff last night ..... KAPOW! This eighteen year old writer tells it like it is and socks it to you like a pro! Impressive stuff. If you write YA, check it out, fer sure.

5 comments:

salarsenッ said...

I'm proud that you've made that leap and love your energy! Enjoy your weekend.

Florence said...

Love the new blog site. I've already changed from the old one to this one on my side bar. Proud to have you on my blog.

Keeping writing :)

Regina said...

I really like my blogger account and I hope that you get satisfaction from yours as well. Can't wait to tune in to learn more about your journey in writing.

christicorbett said...

PK,
I made the leap over here. I'll be back :)
Christi

PK Hrezo said...

Thank you, ladies! So good to have you here. :)