Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ahem .... Awards, please!

I've been a slacker at passing some awards along, Sharon K. Mayhew just awarded me with The Versatile Blogger so I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to her! Love signing in to find an award! Also, Quinn, Talei, Leigh, and JE Fritz have left me awards recently and I'm so grateful. :)

So I must pass on The Versatile Blogger and with it there are some rules. You must list five things about yourself, then pass the blog on to five others.

So here we are... *clears throat*  I give you five versatile bloggers who always dazzle me with their posts:

Margo Kelly
Mary Waibel
EJ Wesley
Trish Leaver
Regina Linton




Please collect your award and add it to your blog! I love reading your posts and always take something away from it. :)

As for a friendship award, I'd like to leave this one to my new blogging friends who I think are just plain awesome:



Quinn
Sharon K. Mayhew
Talei Loto
JE Fritz
Leigh Moore


Check out all  the great blogs and make some new friends! Cheers!

20 comments:

christicorbett said...

PK,
It must be awards season since I left YOU one on my blog :)
Christi

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

Congratulations – well deserved!
The enigmatic, masked blogger

Quinn said...

Congrats on your awards! You deserve them. And ... Thanks for my award :)

E.J. Wesley said...

Thanks for the props, PK! I really appreciate it.

Cinette said...

Congrats on the awards, and to those you passed them on to!

Jen Daiker said...

Yay! Congrats on the fab awards!

Pk Hrezo said...

Thanks, guys! I'm such a dope... I totaly forgot to leave the five things about myself for The Versatile Blogger award.... LOL!

Oh well... maybe next time

Kathryn said...

Ha ha - cop out! ;) J/K

Congrats!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Saw your comment on Ali's site - thanks so much!

Jude said...

We are definitely the coolest! Sharon has excellent taste in blog buddies :D hehehe

I'm glad I found your blog too! And you have the coolest backgrounds btw.

Mary said...

I always love coming to your site, so imagine my surprise when I found out I had an award from you! Thank you so much!!!

JEFritz said...

Congratulations on the award, which I know you deserve, and thanks for the award:)

Regina said...

Aww, yay me. I will post it proudly when I get some time to play on my blog. Today is read day. I try to read and catch up a little. Your awards are well deserved too. Thank you very much for mine. I cherish it.:)

LTM said...

you sweet thing! Thanks, P! :o) <3 U

Beth said...

Congrats on the awards.
beth-project52.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Congrats on the award!

Nicole Zoltack said...

Congrats on the awards!

Talei said...

Congrats PK! Thanks so much for thinking me - and I think you're awesome! ;)

Kristen Hilty said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks for stopping by my little home on the blogosphere. Good luck with NaNoWriMo!

Margo Kelly said...

Call me SLOW. :) Thanks for the award. Five things: 1) Slow 2) Forgetful 3) Procrastinator 4) Chocolate Lover 5) YA Writer YAY! thanks pal...