Tuesday, October 12, 2010

By Request: More Queen Pics

Some of you wanted to see some more Queen party pics. Ask, and you shall receive.....

This past weekend was our annual Witch's Ball. The theme this time was "Queens." As always, anything goes. I was runner up for my White Queen costume in the Most Creative category. The winner was the Queen of Controversy: Lady Gaga (the one with the yellow caution tape wrapped around her.) Yeah, I voted for her, too. :)

Enjoy!












Tune in tomorrow for my Weekly Spotlight..... Could be you!! :)

3 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Ha ha ha! Looks like way too much fun! :-)

Norma Beishir said...

Girls gone crazy....

christicorbett said...

PK,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the creative ones in the Dairy Queen outfits!

Thanks for sharing, looks like everyone had lots of fun.

Christi Corbett