Wednesday, October 6, 2010

F.L.O.A.T.

So my most recent manuscript is called FLOAT. It involves teen bullying and the main character learning to overcome it. She creates a movement to stop bullying called F.L.O.A.T --- For Love Of All Teens.

As I search for an agent who is interested in this story, I realize this idea should be out there right now. I've just created a Facebook page called F.L.O.A.T. Please become a fan and help support the idea that bullying is lame.

Let's help teens learn to stand together and have each other's back. Let's take Facebook by storm and really create a movement. Not something fictional like in my story, but real.

Look for F.L.O.A.T on Facebook now! Spread the word!


http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/FLOAT/160826343935912

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very cool! And, I think I just stumbled upon a spoiler... ;)

JEFritz said...

Great idea! I hope it catches on.

Norma Beishir said...

Will do, PK. Great idea!

LTM said...

that sounds like a supercool idea for a book! best of luck w/it, and I am so running over there on FB now... :o)

William Kendall said...

Good idea!