Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's Talk About Blogs, Baby....

Let's talk about you and me.... Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that could be....

Okay, okay... I'm a loser. I know this already. But sometimes while I'm blogging an old song will pop in my head and insist I substitute with the word blog in the lyric.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday and not glued to the computer all day. If you're working like me, then I just wanted to mention a couple of blogs that need your help.

First, Talli Roland has a book coming out Dec. 1 and needs some fellow bloggers to help her sweep Amazon with sales on its first day. Why not support a fellow author? If it were your book you'd sure want some support for it, right? Check out her blog and her book from the link above. She's super cool and nice!

Also there's a contest on Project 52 where you can help a fellow writer and aspiring author get to 50 followers. And Beth's giving away The Hunger Games trilogy. I'm probably the only person who still hasn't read them, but they're on the list!!

Also, Tammy McKee has a brand spankin new blog up and needs some followers so Trish and I don't look so lonely. This is a great new blog. Just read her first post and see for yourself.

Have a great rest of your weekend and a HUGE WELCOME to my new followers!

Tune in tomorrow for a little bit on the R word.... No not rejection... the other one... REVISION!

2 comments:

Jen Daiker said...

Great blog love!!! Awesome shout out for Project 52, I was just about to run over there for a visit!!

Good luck on Revisions!

beth said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm just about to visit Tammy now.