Friday, October 8, 2010

Tweaky Tweaky

Totally been neglecting the blogosphere so I could tweak my ms and synopsis before sending it out again.

Now, I just sit back and wait. No, not really. I've got so much to do. BUT I am officially on staycation for the next week so I vow to catch up on my beta reading. And hopefully, enjoy some more of this incredible weather before locking myslef in doors for NaNoWriMo.

I attended a webinar with kid lit agent Mary Kole a week or so ago, and I plan to do a recap early next week. I also have an author interview coming up with YA author Jennifer Hubbard. So please check back for that great info.

Since today is already shot, I'll be back tomorrow to post on redundancy. An ugly little issue that tends to creep it's way into my writing. When I write, I tend to restate what I've already told the reader. LOL... see what I mean??

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! Peace and love!

And if you haven't already, join the facebook anti-bullying movement at F.L.O.A.T

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FLOAT/160826343935912

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I have a major problem with redundancy as well. Ugh.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I can't wait to hear your Mary Cole recap! Have a great weekend. :-)

William Kendall said...

Oh, the cursed synopsis. Which reminds me, mine needs tweaking...

Maria McKenzie said...

I started reworking my one page synopsis last week but haven't finished yet:(.