Friday, November 12, 2010

Put Your Sneakers On ...

That's right, some of us are going on a jog ... a blog jog, that is. It's super easy and there's still time to sign up if you're interested. It's a great way to learn about new blogs and get some more attention to your own.




Just click on the Blog Jog link above and it will take you to the right place for more info. Or click this link to sign up. The actual day is November 21, so should be a fun time meeting new bleeps and seeing what else is out there ... I know, like we don't have enough already, right? Well you can never have too many friends and/or connections if you ask me.

Also, if you didn't get a chance to already, check out this Kristen Lamb's Blog about maximizing your social media. She has some fantastic advice and her posts are always super helpful.                               

That's it for me today. Short and sweet ... You're excused to move on down the yellow brick blogging road. Have fun! Have a great weekend, and if you're doing NaNo, how's it going? If not, how's your WIP coming along? Mine is almost halfway done, so excited about it!!


                                        

7 comments:

Quinn said...

So I went to the Blog Jog site and looked around. What exactly does the $2.00 go toward? I'm sure it's probably for a good cause and all, but I don't think I wanna pay to do a blogfest.

I hadn't read Kristen Lamb's post, so thanks for that link.

Have a good weekend!

Pk Hrezo said...

Hey, Quinn! The $2 goes toward the advertizing done by the Blog Jog administrator. They make a pretty big production about it.
Normally I wouldn't pay to do one either, but I figured it was only $2 so I'd give it a whirl.

Florence said...

I'll check out the Jog Blog, although I don't think I am in any condition to "jog" anywhere. I'll also check out the link.

About my WIP ... the challenge I am doing with myself while the NaNo goes on? I am one third done with the rewrite and at the point I will introduce the antag. which in this case is a 400 year-old-witch having a bad day.

Thanks for another great post. :)

T C Mckee said...

Thanks, I just signed up. Sounds like fun. My WIP is going and that's good enough for now. I always put off revisions but this week I made myself do it and now I'm glad I did. Good job on the NaNo, sounds like you got this.

T.Knowley said...

Hello, new to your blog wanted to say hello. "Hello". I'll be sure to checkout the blog jog and see what's it's all about.

As for the nano, I'm way behind where I should be but hope to spend the weekend locked to my computer. Hopefully I will catch up to where I should be.

Off to check out the rest of your blog...

Maria McKenzie said...

Hi, Pk! Thanks for the info! I'll be signing up for the Blog Jog! Sounds fun:).

Melissa said...

Thanks for the info. I'm going to check it out.