Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quick and Easy Contest ...

Okay, so it's not mine, but it is one of my fellow bleeps, Caitlin Darrell, down under in Australia.

Check it out, it's super easy! And to give you a little extra motivation, how can you resist any contest that starts off with a picture like this:

                              

LOL! I love it! Anyway, click on the pic above to get to the contest at Caitlin's site and enter for the great prizes.

I'll be having a contest of my own later this month, so check back for that around the 21st.

What about you? Know of any good contests going on? Share them with a link here, please!

11 comments:

The Golden Eagle said...

Funny pic! Good old Harry Potter. :D

Here's a giveaway I noticed:

http://thecreativewell.blogspot.com/2010/11/150-followers-time-for-giveaway.html

Summer Ross said...

I mostly pay attention to blogfests, but I love the picture LOL

Jennifer Hillier said...

Cool! I'll have to check out Caitlin's contest, thanks for the heads up.

William Kendall said...

Take that, Edward Cullen!

T C Mckee said...

Love It! Hope you're feeling better. The virtual chicken soup was amazing. Thanks

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Great picture. Thanks for the link to the contest. Going there now.

SAMUEL PARK said...

Very nice of you to blog about Caitlin's contest. And I enjoyed your previous post, too, with all those punchy verbs. That's the exact kind of post I really enjoy reading! My favorite of the bunch is "lunge"; which has a wonderful energy about it.

Talli Roland said...

Thanks for the heads-up on the contest! Headed over to check it out.

Jen Daiker said...

I just signed up for the contest this morning!!!

I know about a ton of links, just stop by my blog and check out the sidebar! Lots of things going on lately!

Tara said...

OMG. That cracked me up. Not a great thing, being sick. It also sent me into a coughing fit.

I've been a bad blogger lately (NaNo, blah), so haven't seen any contests.

Tara said...

Oh wait - Linda G is holding one today! My brain really is not working. I don't know how to link in comments, but you can find her link in my comments from almost any day.