Saturday, December 4, 2010

Calling All Harry Potter Fans....

Hey did you know our fellow bleep, Michael di Gesu, is having a Harry Potter blogfest??? It's a contest, and get this ... you write a 500 word scene with yourself and any character from the Harry Potter series. What HP fan hasn't ever wanted to do that??

And the prizes are real HP souvenirs from the Wizarding World at Universal in Orlando. There's still time to sign up. The actual blogfest date is Saturday, Dec. 11. So set that NaNo project or WIP aside and take a magical break to flex your writing muscles and spark your creativity. Step inside the writerly shoes of JK Rowling and let yourself have some fun!

Click on the pic to be magically whisked away and sign up for the Harry Potter blogfest! * waves wand* *stupefy*

9 comments:

E.J. Wesley said...

Sounds awesome!

T C Mckee said...

Oh how cool. Going to check it out. Thanks;)

Su said...

I'm in! I started to write it yesterday, but I'm already stuck. Oh, dear!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Wow! That sounds amazing!!

Madeleine said...

Ooh yes, I scheduled my entry already.
Great fun! I have a blogfest too, over at mine that is running all week :O)

William Kendall said...

Checking this one out!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

It sounds like a fun blogfest!

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Sounds like fun - I won't be able to participate (I barely have time to get my WiP done before Xmas break, so yeah), but I wish I did! :)

Nathalie said...

What an awesome idea! Can't wait to check it out.