Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday Weekly Spotlight .... Could Be You!

Thanks for tuning in! We've made it mid-week, which for me, means two days off from the day job. My life is completely backwards from the norm. But it has its perks.

Today being Wednesday, it's the day I shine the spotlight on a blog I follow and tell you why I follow it. It gives me an opportunity to thank a fellow blogger, while giving you an opportunity to find a new, helpful and unique blog to add to your list.

My spotlights are always on blogs I find particularly interesting, and I just know that you will too.

Today, the Blogger Oscar goes to .....



JE FRITZ     of      STILL WRITING


Okay, you know why I love JE's blog? She always has interesting little facts on words and their origins. She's a total word nerd, and I can relate to that. Her posts are nice and concise, to the point, and I almost always learn something. They're fun to read.

JE is also a fantastic follower and commenter. She's super involved, and to me that's the kind of bleep to have around. So don't be shy ... click on the link above and visit a new blog today. If you already follow her, be sure to pop a comment over to her.

JE is a new bloggy friend worth making. For sure.

And now .... back to my first round of revisions .... oh how the words flow with such feverish fluidity .....

17 comments:

salarsenッ said...

Oh, word nerds are great! Have to check her out. Thanks for sharing, PK!

Grandpa said...

Hi, I happen to be in the neighborhood, dropping by to say 'hello!'

Good luck with the writing. Off to check out JE. Cheers!

The Happy Whisk said...

I have off from my day job today, too. Next week I have three days off in the middle of the week, but work the weekends, that week.

I get to stay home and write, today. That's fun. Hope you have a fun day off from the day job, too.

Happy Writing :-)

William Kendall said...

Checking her out shortly! Thanks for the link!

JEFritz said...

Thanks so much! Of course, I could say those things about you, too.

And it's true. I'm a complete word nerd.

Nas Dean said...

Thanks for posting the link...now off to check it out!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

I love her blog! It seems as though she writes the way it's designed.

Btw, I just got the soundtrack today!! I'm listening to it and it's FANTASTIC. Thank you so much!

Colene Murphy said...

Awe! Yeay! Thanks for sharing her! Will definitely check her out!

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Thanks for the link. It's fun visiting new sites.

Stephen Tremp said...

Sure, I'll check out the link. Having a couple days off is fun, unless your days are booked full of stuff to do before you even begin them and you want to do something else. Have fun either way!

Beth said...

Congrats to JE!
beth-project52.blogspot.com

DL Hammons said...

This is cool! And she didn't make an 18 minute acceptance speech either!! :)

Elana Johnson said...

I think I may have found a new blogger! Thanks. :)

Lydia Kang said...

Hey I just found your blog today. Going to meet JE now!

SAMUEL PARK said...

JE's blog sounds very cool--I'll have to check it out. Glad you have time off to write--it sounds like you really know how to use it, too!

Congrats on getting your work out to critique--and it's nice that you're so clear about what you hope to get from it!

It took me a while to catch up on your posts, but I'm glad I finally did!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I'm off to check JE out...

William Kendall said...

And I've checked out JE and am now following!