Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Weekly Spotlight.... Could Be You!

Well, I'm late getting this out, but what can I say... I'm just an overworked mom and wife who tries to get a few minutes of blogging in in between. lol.

Anyway, for new followers who don't know, Wednesdays are the day when I shine the spotlight on a blog I follow and tell you why I follow them.

Today, the Blogger Oscar goes to .....

*drumroll*

*gasps of anticipation*

*confetti falling*

*streamers streaming*

(lol ... I love dragging this out)


QUINN  of  SEEING, DREAMING ... WRITING

So what I love about Quinn's blog is his evocative posts. He always has some interesting, thought-provoking subject that has everyone commenting--not just a few words--but long rants. lol. I find myself typing small novels in his comments section, and I'm not alone! Sometimes his comments section is so long I have to grab a cup of coffee to drink while I'm scrolling through them.

That's a good thing! I find myself making it a point to read his blog every chance I get. Not only because he's a great guy (way over in Korea and speaks fluent Russian btw) but because his posts always intrigue me and I can't resist commenting.

Are you following Quinn? If not, you should be. If you are, pop on over and show him some blog lurve. He does not disappoint!

Tune in Friday when I'll sum up what I've learned from my chapter one feedback.

So how are you , my pretties? Tell me all about it, then go visit Quinn! :)

19 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I follow Quinn! Excellent choice.

William Kendall said...

I'll check him out!

Summer Ross said...

I love Quinn's blog. I know perfectly well what you mean. I very rarely see small sentence comments, and even myself, I'm long winded at times when it comes to his blog. Great blog to showcae!

T C Mckee said...

I'm already a follower of Quinn's too. Great pick for your showcase. His posts are so interesting and I find it wild that he's fluent in Russian, teaches English, and lives in Korea. I'm still trying to get English down pat. LOL!

gideon 86 said...

You are so right about Quinn; he has a great blog! And yes, I am one of those people that leaves a novella too.

Michael

Jennifer Hillier said...

Quinn has a great blog! And so do you!

Grandpa said...

Hi Hrezo, of course I follow Quinn - he's a fellow Crusader! And occasionally I post long comments too.

Congrats Quinn!

DL Hammons said...

I'm on my way to check him out right now. Tanks! :)

kmckendry said...

I'm going to check him out now.

E.J. Wesley said...

Really love these spotlight posts, PK! Keep 'em coming!

EJW

LTM said...

I have not visited Quinn's blog, but I'm running over now. Thanks, P! :o) <3

Quinn said...

I can't belive I won! I won the Blogger Oscar! There are so many people to thank. Where do I start?

Just kidding. Thanks PK! This is awesome. Sorry I didn't get over here yesterday to thank you. Harry Potter finally opened in Korea and I went to see it after work. Then I had to spend some time with the puppy. Didn't leave too much time for blogging since I had to be up early for parent/teacher meetings.

Thanks again!

The Golden Eagle said...

Quinn's an amazing blogger! Great choice. :)

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

I will def check him out! Sounds like a blogger after my own heart. :)

Kittie Howard said...

When you have a chance, I've a little something for you at my place!

Jayne said...

I follow Quinn - great choice!

And I came by from Kittie's blog - pleased to 'meet' you! Love the idea of shining a light on someone you follow, and the build up! :)

Lola Sharp said...

I agree! It is impossible to leave a quick comment (and not to read all the comments) on Quinn's blog. I'm fond of him, too. (and Milo)
(and you)

Happy weekend!
Love,
Lola

Rachael Harrie said...

Great spotlight post PK :) LOL, I still remember when Quinn was an itty-bitty blogger with only 20 followers, one of them me. How things have changed ;)

Rach

Post Cycle Therapy said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.