Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weekly Spotlight .... Could Be You!

Last spotlight of the year here. For any new followers, Wednesdays are the day I shine the spotlight on a blog I follow and tell you why.

Today, the blogging Oscar goes to ....

*drumroll*



Lydia Sharp   of  The Sharp Angle

Now most of you probably follow Lydia already. If not, consider this a golden opportunity to hop over. Do yourself a favor and read all of her posts. If you're a writer like me, Lydia's posts are invaluable if you're hoping to improve your craft. I usually take notes when I read hers. Seriously.

Lydia also started a forum for Writing Mothers on Writer's Digest Community--a free forum where writing moms can connect with other writing moms and share the challenges and joys.

Alright, I won't keep you any longer so you can get right over to Lydia's blog and start catching up on her archives. Do yourself a favor. 

This is it for me until after Christmas. I'm saving the next few days for family and trying to stay away from any distractions. I'll see you back after the 25th. Thanks so much for taking time to stop by and/or leave a comment. 

Wishing all of you the very best of the season!!

12 comments:

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family, Pk, see you in the New Year.

Elena Solodow said...

Happy holidays!

William Kendall said...

Merry Christmas!

MT said...

I love your spotlight posts. Have a wonderful Christmas. :)

Summer Ross said...

Have a wonderful Christmas I am now following her. :)

Oddyoddyo13 said...

*beats hands on desk in enthusiastic drumroll* She has a fantastic blog!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have an awesome Christmas Pk!

salarsenッ said...

Thanks for the info. I just went a visited her blog. Nice. I'm following now. Have a Merry Christmas, PK!!

Lydia Sharp said...

This post made me tear up. Seriously. Thank you so much for your kind words. It's posts like this that keep me going, week in and week out. Best of luck on your writer's journey. See you in 2011!

P.S. I *will* be holding the first chapter critique contest sometime in January. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Pk Hrezo said...

Thanks, guys! Hope you all have a wonderful Xmas too and thanks for commenting!

Lydia, you are most welcome and I'm looking forward to your contest!!!! *crosses fingers for good luck* :)

gideon 86 said...

Have a wonderful Holiday, PK. I wish you all of the magic this season holds for all of us!

Michael

DL Hammons said...

I've know Lydia for a long time, even before the blogs, and she has always been a shining beacon of knowledge...and a great person!! Excellent choice! :)