Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for AWARDS!!!

Happy Friday! If you're new here, welcome! And if you're an old friend, welcome back! Today kicks off the  Blogging A-Z challenge, and I know you've got a lot of blogs to visit so I promise to keep mine short for the month.

I hope to visit as many blogs as I can, so if you don't see me right away, you will. I'm smack in the middle of a new WIP too, so I'm dividing free time between that and blogging. I'll try to keep my posts focused on the craft or on blogging itself. Also, check out the buttons to the right. You can move right on to the next blog by clicking it. Cool, huh?

To start it off, if you've visited me today, I really appreciate it. And I want to leave you with two awards. Take these with you and post it on your own blog, from me to you. I know how busy you are and if you've stopped by here, you just plain rock!


And to keep positive vibes coming your way:


So snatch these and pass them on ... share the blog love. Make someone smile. I'm off to read for my son's kindergarten class today. I thought they'd dig a few excerpts from Silence of the Lambs--one of my faves.

April Fools! ;)

Got any of your own tricks planned for today? Please share! Or tell me what you've got planned for this weekend. I adore your comments. :)

25 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Wonderful start to the challenge. Good luck for the duration.

Yvonne.

LM Preston said...

Thanks for the positive vibes! Can never have too much of those :-D Oh I have a great one for work, tee hee hee

Sophia Richardson said...

I'm having a low-key weekend, seeing a friend tonight, then library and possible houseplant buying tomorrow. Have a good weekend, PK!
- Sophia.

Jules said...

Great start and you made me laugh :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Lizz said...

You are super awesome PK!

Old Kitty said...

A for amazing awards!! congratulations!!!!!!

Have a great Friday!! Take care
x

Hannah Kincade said...

Wonderful start. I love the Silence of the Lambs.

Beth said...

Great start PK ;).
bethfred.com

DM said...

PK, you are sweet! Thanks for this blog.

Jennifer Jackson said...

I'm on my own challenge this month. Good luck to you!

Ricky said...

Ha Ha. Great choice for the kids...

Holly Ruggiero said...

Congrats on the awards. No tricks here too busy visiting A-Z challengers.

A-Z Fellow Challenger
Holly Ruggiero’sPOV

Catherine Stine said...

Hey, thanks for the encouragement and good vibes! Your blog rocks too. My goal? Write as many new scenes as I did yesterday. It took me until Thursday, but I achieved some momentum, and want to keep it up. And I finally posted a new blog topic, about the benefits and perils of pennames. Come visit if you have the time!

Carole Anne Carr said...

Lovely post. I'm amazed at the different and interesting ways everyone is tackling this challenge. Kind regards, Carole.

Margo Kelly said...

Way to go! Great post! Happy A-day. :)

Raquel Byrnes said...

Multi tasking with the A and the Awards...bravo! I plan on having lots of chocolate this weekend.
Edge of Your Seat Romance

Talli R said...

Yay for awards! A great start to the A to Z Challenge!

The Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on the awards! :D

Great start to the Challenge!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats on the awards... if you get a chance check out my yesterdays post. You're in it..

Have a great weekend. WE HAVE SUN AGAIN!

Angela Felsted said...

Congratulations winners!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Good luck with the challenge! I don't have much planned for the weekend, just running some errands.

The Words Crafter said...

I laughed out loud at the Silence of the Lambs joke, cool!

Congrats on the awards!

kmckendry said...

Thanks PK for the Awesome Awards. Good luck with the challenge I really thought about joining but I'm not sure I can really post something everyday. YIKES that's a lot of pressure. :)

Carol Riggs said...

Hey, aren't you generous. How nice, thanks! :) Happy WIPing, and have a great Sunday!

Ishta Mercurio said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog, but it's great; I wish I'd discovered it sooner! I'll be coming by here regularly.

And great joke - even if I am reading it after April Fool's Day!

Thanks for the awards. Happy writing!