Monday, October 31, 2011

If I Had All the Magic in the World .....

Happy Halloween, my ghosts and goblins! It's a rainy wet one here in Florida. And I know the American Northeast just got hammered with snow. Hopefully, all those kids out on snow days will get to do some trick or treating. :)

Today is also the release party for Elizabeth Mueller's, Darkspell!


Winter Sky believes she is everything ordinary ... until she is kissed by Alex Stormhold. As seer of Stormhold Coven, Alex is sworn to be Winter's protector against the darkness that hunts her. Violently thrust into a magical realm she always thought impossible, she stumbles upon a disturbing secret of her own. Will love prove thicker than magic? 


Darkspell is classified as a Young Adult Paranormal Romance that will appeal beyond the genre.


You can purchase it on Amazon here
You can find Elizabeth's blog here
And her website here.

And in honor of Darkspell, we're participating in a Halloween spookafesta. The question is .... If I had all the magic in the world, I'd ....

Here's what I'd do:   I'd use my magic to beam all my blogging friends to Hawaii for a weekend luau. We'd have our own beach to get to meet in person and hula til our heart's content. Wouldn't that be fun?? I imagine meeting all of you in person for the first time together as like a long lost reunion. I just think it's so great how we all have bonded without ever having met in person.

So that's my answer, you can also head over to Elizabeth's blog for a list of others in the spookafesta and see how they answered.

And just for fun, here are some pics from the Halloween party we went to on Saturday.
The zombie couple, Hubby and Me

Dad Zombie and his skeleton son with cousin Death.

Also if you want to see pics from my black & white themed Halloween party, go here.

But how about you? What would YOU do if you had all the magic in the world?

21 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

I like your magic plans. I've never been to Hawaii. I'm not sure what I would do. Magic is a huge responsibility. Lol

Jess said...

Well that sounds awesome!! I'd love to go to Hawaii for the weekend! Thanks for thinking of us :)

Love the costumes by the way!

Happy Halloween!

salarsenッ said...

I'm beaming up with you!!

Congrats to Elizabeth! I know this has been a long time coming. :)

Karen Walker said...

love the pics, Pk. I love your "magic" fantasy of bringing us all to Hawaii. Mmmmm.
Karen

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Wonderful post and pics most enjoyable.

Yvonne.

M.J. Fifield said...

I've lived in New England all my life. It was fairly common practice growing up to have to wear your snow jacket over your Halloween costume when trick-or-treating.

But for the first time, I actually have to go shovel a path for trick-or-treaters to use to get to my front door.

Love the costumes!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Oooh, let me know when that happens, because I'd love to go! I love the pics of your family, how sweet! <3

Thanks for participating! *hugs*

http://chicksinlit.blogspot.com/2011/10/if-i-had-all-magic-in-world-id.html

KatieO said...

Love the costumes! Happy Halloween!

DL Hammons said...

I say we give all the magic to PK!!!!

I'm wishing Elizabeth the best of luck with her book, though I doubt she'll need much of it. :)

LTM said...

omg--YES!!! I would SO love your superpowers if you beamed us all to Hawaii... *sigh*

I'm still stumped on my magical powers. I'm sure I'd use them for silly things, but I'd hopefully use them for good, too. Maybe I'd copy you. :D

Happy Halloween!!! <3

Laila Knight said...

Hey there PK! Happy Halloween! I love the costumes. A trip to Hawaii?...how generous of you to use your magic so well. Have a great one. :)

Angie said...

That's a great wish! Creepy pictures. Have a Happy Halloween!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're a lovely couple!
Since some of my blogging friends are overseas, it would be cool to meet them in person.

Michael Di Gesu said...

What a great use of you magical powers!

Jen Daiker and I will be around in Orlando next week... We're meeting for the first time next Monday at Wizarding World at Universal. WE would LOVE to see you.

Tampa is only a hour away.... Let me know... I've got to meet you on this trip!

Old Kitty said...

Oh wow!! Love your zombie look and your zombie family too! Yay!! Happy halloween!!

I love your magical wish too - thank you!! Good luck to wonderful Elizabeth!!! Take care
x

Talli Roland said...

Oh, that would be fantastic! And I'm so jealous of Michael and Jen meeting, too.

I'd buy everyone a Kindle!

L'Aussie said...

Awesome answer. I'm at Hawaii with you!

Denise

Cally Jackson said...

Ooh that book sounds intriguing. Thanks for sharing! Awesome magical power choice too. It's a tough question - would it be enough to create peace on earth? If so, I'd do that. Cliche I know but still true. :-)

DM said...

I'm always up for a trip to Hawaii. If I had magic? I'd use it to make all living things happy.

Sarah Pearson said...

Oh yes, I would so be there!

William Kendall said...

What a zombie pair!

I trust Hallowe'en was good for you!