Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Love the date today! Hasn't happened in 100 years and won't happen again for 100 a more! And we are almost in the middle of November. Whoa... hold up! I'm still not all unpacked from my move and now I'll be decorating for Christmas in a couple weeks. *insert flustered face here*

Anyway, today is also special because it's the debut release of Ali Cross' young adult novel, Become! Yay for Ali! So excited for her! Check out all the fun going on over at the Dark C.A.R.M.A. site. Other authors are releasing as well and there are lots of prizes! Click on pic below.


Also, it's chart rush for Jessica Bell's String Bridge! Buy String Bridge today and email your receipt to Jessica for a free soundtrack download. I can't wait to hear the soundtrack for her awesome debut novel. Click on pic below for more details.



Don't forget about Susan Kaye Quinn's new YA novel, OPEN MINDS, that just released as well.

Holy smokes, it looks like I'll be spending some money on Amazon today! LOL!

Totally worth it though to support these awesome authors!! Please join me in showing your support. And if  you're looking for the blog chain post it's the one right before this one. :)

And to those who have served your country, past and present, THANK YOU! Happy Veteran's Day!

HAPPY 11-11-11! Whose book debut are you most excited about??

22 comments:

Jen Daiker said...

I love this!! My dads getting married today too! Such a special day!!

I'm looking forward to Talli Rolands BUILD A MAN!

Jessica Bell said...

Thank you so much for the plug! :o)

Kittie Howard said...

What a happy post, so much going on. You're a treasure, PK, for linking us up. I've bought six books this week and there's room for a few more. We had rain/snow last week so know I'm going to be curled on the sofa soon.

Happy to hear your move went well. I really did think about you (as we moved so much in the military I now have this little computer chip that remembers who's moving - as we were always happy when friends moved to the same area.) As for all those boxes, well, take your time, girl!!

Yes, today's a special day, once in a hundred years, and a day to remember the many sacrifices made so freedom could continue to ring.

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

I'm excited for all three authors -- and what a cool day to release a book. Another cool thing about this day? My nephew's birthday is today AND he's turned 11 years old!

Hope your 11-11-11 is fantastic!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

To all authors whose books on on sale I wish them luck and success.

Have a good day.
Yvonne.

Old Kitty said...

Yes the planets are so in alignment! May this day be a great day for everyone especially for Jessica and her blogtour! Yay! Take care
x

Richard said...

Good luck to Jessica. Cool of you to promote her book and album.

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Hopped over to share the CARMA and STRING love and I see you've given me a shout-out! Thanks for that!

And Congrats to Jess and Ali and the other Dark Carma ladies!

Julie said...

Oh, this is great, good luck and congrats to all the authors! And I agree, the date is really cool, I love stuff like that.

Have a great weekend! :)

DL Hammons said...

For Jessica's, been there (at 3:45 this morning) done that! I'm in the process of downloading her soundtrack right now. All that's left is to wait on the mailman.

I'm going to need a new pair of reading glasses after this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Must leave this comment as "anon," but it's Florence again. And again I thank you for your generous support of so many young writers. It is an element of your blog that has grown with your work and it shows your genorous nature. If I ever need new reading material, I know I can count of you to keep me informed. I've just told everyone that all I want for Christmas are gift certs. to amazon. Easy and simple and keeps Mama in lots of books :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Big day today! RaShelle and Ali's books, Jessica's chart rush (CD is awesome!), Veteran's Day, and 11-11-11. Whoa!

short poems said...

Good luck to Jessica.

The Desert Rocks said...

Did you just mention Christmas? Whoa, I think I'm going to be too swamped to read anything and lucky if I write anything between now and January. Yikes. Good luck to all the new authors!

Julie Musil said...

All this awesome book news! And yes, a huge thanks to our amazing vets.

DM said...

All these great books will make perfect Christmas presents.

erica and christy said...

Aww, what a super blogger friend you are!!

And it can't be Christmas yet. No way. I'm boycotting (well, for a few more days. it's sunshiny here for once!)
erica

Romance Reader said...

Congrats to author friends! And wish them the best!

Romance Reader said...

Congrats to author friends! And wish them the best!

Romance Reader said...

All the best to Jessica! String Bridge sounds awesome.

Good luck to all author friends whose books are realeasing!

Nas Dean said...

String Bridge sounds a fantastic story!

All the best to all the authors!

Nas Dean said...

Hi PK,

Congratulations! You won the Adrienne Giordano giveaway at Romance Book Paradise! Please check the comments section of Adrienne's post.