Friday, June 22, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

It's a blog hop! Writers are having their heroines interviewed by other characters and focusing on only three questions to keep it short and sweet. You know, girl talk. ;)

Now I have to confess, I'm not prepared at all for this today. So rather than make you read something I didn't have time to put together, I just wanna send you over to the blog hop HDQ and let you read the other entries.

To those of you participating, I apologize. You must excuse my epic blogger fail. *puts on best puppy dog sad eyes*

But back to the bloghop: HDQ at Jaycee DeLorenzo's blog. Click on pic to get there.



I'll have more notes from the SCBWI conference I attended this past weekend coming up soon!

Til then, I'll leave you with a Chris in the Morning quote:


"I'm the teflon kid. Dozens of chicks, nothing sticks." lol




Have a great weekend! :)

14 comments:

SA Larsenッ said...

I just read one of these posts. This is a great idea for a blog hop. ;D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Make us read something you didn't have time to put together - that made me chuckle!

Johanna Garth said...

Thanks for the heads up on the blog hop and loved the Chris quote.

Danielle B. said...

Haha! I love when your easy! Err.. I mean when things are easy!

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

That's okay, thanks for the redirect though. We all get busy sometimes!

Love the quote! :D

shelly said...

Stuff happens. Have a great weekend yourself!!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Great post, have a good week-end.

Yvonne.

Eliza Tilton said...

I just watched GIrls Just Want To Have Fun over the weekend. Love that movie.

DL Hammons said...

Sure...sure...bait and switch! :)

Brinda said...

No need for sad puppy eyes. It happens. :)

ilima said...

Omigosh I LOVE Northern Exposure. :)

Talli Roland said...

I'm really enjoyed reading all these blog hop posts! :) Love the quote.

fOIS In The City said...

Once more I use the tired excuse ... my knees are too darn old to hop :)

So ... I begin and end each hip-hop-blog with you and love what I find. Yeah, I loved him in Northern Exposure ... not to mention My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Later for you young folks :)

Jess said...

Sounds like a fun blog hop! And I LOVED Northern Exposure~ such a quirky show :)