Thursday, August 30, 2012

Alligators and Hawaii. (You Know You're Curious)

Hello, friends! I've got some fun pictures from my recent Hawaiian trip to share with you. But first! I wanted to let you know about C. Lee McKenzie's new book, Alligators Overhead. 

To read a blurb on this fun middle grade tale, click on the picture above. That will get you to Amazon where you can also purchase it. But watch the trailer and you'll get the idea of what a fun story it is:



You can learn more about this book and its super sweet and charming author, C. Lee McKenzie, in the following places below her picture:

                                  (Isn't she so cute??)

Her website
       blog
       Facebook
       Twitter
       Amazon
       Goodreads
       Barnes & Noble
       Smashwords

Now, take a virtual tour with me from my recent family trip to Oahu. I'll have more on some of the fun people I met with my next post. Enjoy ....

*insert ukulele music here*

 Waikiki Beach


 Views from on top of Diamondhead Crater
 North Shore: Sunset Beach





 Scenic overview





 The above few pics are of the East shore and Kailua
 Polynesian Cultural Center
 USS Bowfin submarine at Pearl Harbor
Me in the airport and ready to come home. (not really, I'd rather stay in Hawaii and sell seashell art)

Working for an airline has its perks, as this was my 8 or 9th visit to the Hawaiian Islands (can't remember which.) I brought my parents and my kids with Hubby and me, and this was the first time my kids had ever been. 

Thanks for stopping by! Remember to stop by C. Lee's blog and tell her hello! Aloha! :)

23 comments:

Medeia Sharif said...

Those are gorgeous and breathtaking pictures. I've always wanted to visit Hawaii.

I have Lee's book in my Kindle. I hope to get to it this fall.

Old Kitty said...

I am now doing the hula and saying aloha! LOL!!

Yay for lovely C.Lee and her amazing alligators! Take care
x

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wonderful photos! Where else but Hawaii would you find ocean and mountains so close together?

michelle said...

Those pics are stunning!
The cute and charming C.Lee and her alligators are all over the blogosphere!

Eliza Tilton said...

Love the pics. I want to live there.

Shelly said...

The book trailer was wonderful. Your vacay pics were, too. And Hawaii is wonderful. I went in 87 to Kona and Maui. I'd love to go back. I didn't want to leave either.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

http://www.shellysnovicewritings.blogspot.com/

http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/

Susan Oloier said...

What great photos! I've never been to Hawaii but would love to go.

Barbara Watson said...

Photos are amazing, and I'm with you...ever since I visited Hawaii some twenty years ago, I've dreamed of living there too.

E.J. Wesley said...

Very cool to see C. Lee so many places the last few weeks! (That trailer really does blow my mind with awesomeness, btw.)

PK, those pics! Wow! Some good friends visited Hawaii this summer and just raved about it. Now, seeing your photos, I'm convinced I have to go.

I want a drink made in a pineapple... now. :)

cleemckenzie said...

You look extremely happy, PK. That Hawaiian air can't be beat for setting all things right. Haven't been in several years, so you've made me decide to change that ASAP.

Thanks so much for giving me space on your blog. It's great to be here.

Ink in the Book said...

It's a great book and those are awesome pictures! How lucky:)

Michael Di Gesu said...

Nice pics...

OH, Hawaii looks so GORGEOUS. I've always wanted to go, but not yet... someday.

Glad you had a great time. Everyone looks like they're having a BALL!

Brinda said...

CL IS cute. :)

I want to go to the islands. It looks like your family had a fabulous time.

Jemi Fraser said...

LOVED Lee's book! It's awesome :)

Those pics are gorgeous!! One of these days I'd love to get there...

james atel said...

its such a nice blog to provides info
hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
for more plz visit
debt management plan

Cally Jackson said...

Alligators Overhead looks like so much fun. I've got some nieces and nephews in mind who I think would love it.

And I'm so jealous of your Hawaii pics. I'd LOVE to go to Hawaii but it's bit of a mission from Australia. We're going on a 'babymoon' in the next couple of months but will be sticking closer to home. :-)

fOIS In The City said...

PK ... those images are divine. Guess you do have an edge working for an airline ... and to think you can't even remember how many times you've been there !! Thanks for the heads up on Alligators Overhead :)

I'd love to see more photos of your amazing travels ... thanks for the romp !!

Anonymous said...

Dunno if you heard.
But they got Aryans comin' outta the whazoo.
And it's Zoando with cargos demons.
So Risa havin' a bird.
She shot the cum shot at Meese and Less and Ruth.
Zetas and Dezmond doin' Blue Moon at Old Knudsen.
And that's a lot of comstul in MP Loot.

James Garcia Jr. said...

Hi, P.K. Great photos. I took my wife and teenaged sons to Hawaii a few years ago, having been there myself once before. It appears that my youngest son's high school band program has an opportunity to get us back there in a year. Can't wait!
Congratulations to C. Lee McKenzie. That book of hers has really been making the rounds. I've seen it several times this weekend!

-Jimmy

James Garcia Jr. said...

Hi, P.K. Great photos. I took my wife and teenaged sons to Hawaii a few years ago, having been there myself once before. It appears that my youngest son's high school band program has an opportunity to get us back there in a year. Can't wait!
Congratulations to C. Lee McKenzie. That book of hers has really been making the rounds. I've seen it several times this weekend!

-Jimmy

William Kendall said...

The book sounds good!

And the photos are lovely; thanks for sharing!

Harrison Leach said...

Amazing post in this blog. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this.......... Best PPI Claim Company

Donna Yates said...

What a fun book and I love the cover
Ugh. Oahu. How I miss it. Loved the pics though