Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blogo Bash and The Truth

Happy blogoversary to Michelle Wallace and Elise Fallson! Michelle blogs from South Africa and Elise from France and they are both fabulous. I'm talkin' two snaps up in Z formation fabulous!



They're having a bash today with fill-in-the-blank cartoons (with bonus words in bold), so check mine out, then head over to Michelle's and Elise's to wish them happy blogoversary! (sorry for wonky formatting!)


 Panel 1: Michelle (in balloon): "Elise, help! I had too much champagne! Get me out of this thing before I vomit!"
Elise: "I'm coming, Michelle! I will save you with my extra swift super strength girly power!"

Panel 2: Michelle: "Nice one. Now I shall puke on you."
Elise: "Guess I got myself in a bit of a twist. Don't know what happened."

Panel 3: Superboy: "Well hellllllooooo, hot ladies. I am the man who will fight for your honor. Lucky for you, I was in the neighborhood. " *wink*"


Panel 4: Superboy: "DOH!"

Panel 5: Michelle: "Aw, man, I just washed my hair, too."

Panel 6: Elise: "Was that Brad Pitt?"
Michelle: "You think he knows how to tango?"

Panel 7: Dragon: "Hey did you just kill Brad Pitt?"
Michelle & Elise: "Listen, lizard-brains, buzz off, all right? We'll send word to his baby-mama and kids ... right after we upload the pics to our blogs ...."  


Congrats again, Michelle and Elise! Glad to know both of you!

Speaking of fabulous, bloggie bud, Leigh T. Moore's new contemporary YA sequel, The Truth About Letting Go, is out!

 
 
Get it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes.  Congrats, Leigh! Click on her pic above to get to her blog. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I listened to a Publisher's Weekly webcast today on the YA market with editors from Disney Hyperion and Teen Harlequin. If you write YA (or NA as it was mentioned) check out the hashtag on Twitter for some informative post-webcast tweets. #pwwebcast.

Have anything you want to share? Spill it! 

31 comments:

Tony Van Helsing said...

I'm not quite sure what's going on here. Mind you, I've got the telly on and am a bit distracted.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yeah for Leigh and very funny captions, PK! Bonus points for the In Living Color reference.

E.J. Wesley said...

I'm not acquainted with Michelle (will be now), but I can second Elise's fabulousness. :-) Congrats to both on their blogging milestones!

Michael Offutt, Speculative Fiction Author said...

hahaha. That's funny.

Denise Covey said...

Congrats to Elise and Michelle! This is a bright way to start the day!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Michelle and Elise are very creative...and fabulous! Great entry PK!

Nancy LaRonda Johnson said...

Sooo funny. Love the Brad Pitt part and the wannabe hero. Great job with this cartoon fill-in.

Shelly said...

I hope its okay to share this. Secondhand Shoes if Free today, tomorrow, and Thursday.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Al Diaz said...

Congratulations, Leigh!
Lizard brain?? HAHAHAHA! So that means I could be the Lizard King?

Tara Tyler said...

fun comic! ha!
and leigh could be on the cover herself! cutie!

Trisha F said...

I love their idea for a blogiversary celebration! And congrats to Leigh!!

Mina Lobo said...

"Dragon: "Hey did you just kill Brad Pitt?""

LOL! :-D

The Desert Rocks said...

Colorful and funny too. Tweeted it!

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Funny! :) And congrats to Leigh :)

laughingwolf said...

coolios! :)

Donna Hole said...

This was all very interesting.

Congrats Leigh :)

......dhole

Elise Fallson said...

Congrats to Leigh on her sequel! And thanks PK for the serious LOLs! "Hey did you just kill Brad Pitt?" ROFL! Thanks for celebrating with us. :D

fOIS In The City said...

PK, another fascinating post from your blog friends all over the globe. I was lost with the cartoon, but loved the humor ... and how wonderful for Leigh :) Congrats and a virtual toast to all !!

michelle said...

In Living Color: (now we're going w-a-a-a-y back...)
Don't make me snap my fingers in a Z-formation
Head rotation*
talk to the hand
talk to the wrist
OMG you just got dissed!

Ha! That's one of the versions I know of...

I want some of that extra-swift-super-strength girly power. LOL. Thanks for taking part in the Bloghop PK!

LTM said...

This blog hop is very deconstructionist, post-modern existentialist...

OK, I made that up b/c I have no idea what's going on--LOL! But THANK YOU!!! so much for including me here today, and thanks for all the lovely comments to the folks above!

Exciting times~ <3

Barbara Watson said...

I saw the 'fill in comic' on another blog. Fun way to celebrate!

And YAY! to Leigh!!

Nick Wilford said...

Great entry! Looks like an epic fail for Brad Pitt!

DL Hammons said...

Champagne hang-overs are the worst!! :)

Melissa said...

I really enjoyed Panel #7. LOL!

jamieayres.com said...

LOL . . . and thanks for the webcast info. Off to Twitter now to check it out:-)

Empty Nest Insider said...

Congrats to Leigh! Cute captions for the Bloghop!
Julie

Samantha May said...

Those two...always getting into the craziest adventures :P

Great job!

Romance Reader said...

Loved the cartooning! Have been reading all different entries! Fun!

Nas

Tammy Theriault said...

Adding in brad pitt....nice!

Tammy Theriault said...

Adding in brad pitt....nice!

William Kendall said...

If Brad Pitt were to die, Jennifer Aniston would be bribing the tabloids for the next ten years to write stories about how "he was leaving Angie for me!"