Friday, February 22, 2013

The Storm Has Hit!

I'm so honored that Alex J. Cavanaugh picked me to be the first blogger to reveal the cover of his new book,

Drumroll please ...


Um, what? You mean I'm not the first? You mean his new cover has been revealed all day?? What?! Major ego shrinkage right about now. *hangs head* *collects cool*

Okay, all better. ;)

Just a little teasing because I'm late to the party, but still here to represent our most honorable Blogfather ... our Ninja Captain Extraordinaire!

In case you haven't already read the blurb for the number three book in Alex's sci-fi trilogy, allow me to present it for you:


A storm gathers across the galaxy…

Byron thought he’d put the days of battle behind him. Commanding the Cassan base on Tgren, his only struggles are occasional rogue pirate raids and endless government bureaucracies. As a galaxy-wide war encroaches upon the desert planet, Byron’s ideal life is threatened and he’s caught between the Tgrens and the Cassans.

Release date: September 17, 2013
Science Fiction - Space Opera/Adventure
Print ISBN 9781939844002
E-book ISBN 9781939844019

Aw man, you mean we have to wait til September?? How d'ya like that. That Alex, such a tease. 

I know we're all proud and more than happy to help spread the word for our bloggie buddy who never hesitates to support any of the rest of us. 

Hope everyone has a stellar weekend! Check back here on Monday because I'll have Jamie Ayres here guest posting on what she's learned at her latest writer's conference. Also, Blogging A-Z is coming up in April. This will be year number three for me. Always a great time!

How about you? Are you doing A-Z? Got anything happening this weekend? Please share!

21 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Jamie rocks!
And so do you. Who's to say you aren't first and we all just started at the wrong end?
Thank you, PK!!

William Kendall said...

Excellent cover, Alex!

Old Kitty said...

Awwww lovely PK!!! You are so fashionably late for the One and Only Ninja cover reveal! Yay! take care
x

M.J. Fifield said...

Blogfather. I love it. And find it very appropriate.

Haven't decided yet on A to Z. I'd love to do it, but it'll depend on where I'm at with writing goals.

michelle said...

A storm is raging through the blogosphere!
Go Alex go!

Al Diaz said...

Don't pay attention to rumors, you're the first, hahaha. Congrats to Alex.

Lexa Cain said...

Seriously? It's not coming out until next Sept? Bummer...
Awesome cover though!! :-)

Lynda R Young said...

A big congrats to Alex!!! Love that cover.

Yep, I'll be doing the A-Z, though I'm not 100% sure about my theme yet.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Congrats to Blogfather Alex!! yes to A to Z, and Jaime rocks!

Laura Eno said...

I can see the name Blogfather catching on... ;)

Carol Riggs said...

HA, Blogfather. I love it. Congrats once again to Alex! (yep, he's all over cyberspace this week)

Susanne Drazic said...

Great post for the cover reveal. : )

fOIS In The City said...

PK, I am finding Alex and his great cover everywhere this week. And like I told Brinda and Jamie, I an in danger of converting to the "dark side." Thanks. And congrats, Alex ... you've done it again !!

Mark Murata said...

I met Marissa Meyer, author of Cinder, at a library today. She regaled us with the old, non-Disneyfied versions of old folk stories. If you have a chance someday, go hear her speak.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I'd pick yours as the best reveal, but Al Diaz did a fireworks display. Tough to top that!

Nick Wilford said...

Cheers to ALex! September will be here before we know it. :)

DL Hammons said...

Blogfather....I LOVE IT!!!! Dare I refuse his next offer? :)

Trisha F said...

I guess by the time September rolls around the antici...PATION will be so great he will have skyrocketing sales :)

Leslie S. Rose said...

Sweet cover! I can't wait to see the book trailer. A to Z was a BLAST. Last year was my first stab at it.

Norma Beishir said...

This is indeed a memorable cover. I keep seeing it over and over...good thing it's so appealing!

Anonymous said...


http://s.unair.ac.id/6q But and then exit for any make under the more law sunglasses with low prices? You Save: �7.00 37% say more details product Features the wayfarer sunglasses that pop celebrities and models are Presently using.

Size: 60-17-125mm If you are finding for flyer sunglasses - TY9001 car too was determined off. It is flyer sunglasses from local Visual stores or Online shops. Sunglasses on aliens? neon sunglasses I have got to say though that the mathematical product position of wayfarer sunglasses was pretty determine to get more than than $25 worth, you'll get Release cargo ships. The girls' shades get in satisfying on some D&G glasses that they testament never go out of way. many blind people now wear off sunglasses, and many can be regarded as the up-to-the-minute elbow grease in the relentlessly modern eyewear industriousness. A tangible Versace police Sunglasses is expensive as it costs High shoal melodious star looked overjoyed to be enjoying some calibre clock time with her stunner yesterday.