Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blitz Appreciation & Time Travel

Is it Wednesday already? And you say it's almost April?? Holy cow I need to get on the ball. o_O

First of all, THANK YOU so much for the awesome, supportive, feel-good day you all gave me yesterday with the first BLOG BLITZ. I was so surprised and flattered. It really did give me SUCH a great day. When I checked my blog early morning and saw 162 comments I said "huh?"

218 comments later, I now know what it's like to live a day in Alex J. Cavanaugh's shoes. lol

I'm so excited for other bloggers to share in the magic of the blitz. This is going to be such an fantastic way to meet new bloggers and offer a darn big group hug to  the ones we already know.

Thanks to DL Hammons who came up with this brilliant idea to spread the blog love. It's going to be spectacular!

If you're shaking your head you don't know what BLOG BLITZ is, check my sidebar for the picture right up top and click on it to get to HDQ and learn more. Then, come back to my previous post below and feel the love.

I had fun tweeting lots of great comments. I couldn't tweet all of them, but that doesn't mean I didn't adore each and every one. If you check the Twitter hashtag #BlogBlitz, you'll find some of the funnier snippets. Figured it was a great way to share this project with others, and if any of you want to carry on the twitter torch during future Blog Blitzes, be my guest!

Now for my regularly scheduled program....

Today, I'm guest posting over at Ellie Garrett's blog and I'm talking about time travel. Here's your chance to weigh in on the topic. Please hop over to Ellie's uber cool blog and lend your two cents!

And thanks again for stopping by today, and for all the blog love yesterday! ((HUGS)) to all!

36 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Will visit Ellie!
Yes, welcome to my world!! Glad you had a fun day with all those comments. DL's Blitz idea is sheer brilliance.

SA Larsenッ said...

You deserved all the attention, girl! Hopping over to see Ellie...

Susanne Drazic said...

Glad you enjoyed being blitzed! : )

Heather M. Gardner said...

That was so much fun! I can't wait to blitz more unsuspecting but well deserving bloggers out there!

Have a great day!
Heather

DL Hammons said...

Happy to see that you've recovered from being buried underneath that blogger dogpile! :) Heading over to Ellie's now.

Charmaine Clancy said...

I will have to check that out, I do like a bit of time travel (recent addict to Dr Who). Glad you enjoyed your blitz :)

Miranda Hardy said...

Although I made a comment early, I had to check back later in the day and I smiled. So glad you smiled, too.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Awesome that you were blitzed. I'm a new follower as a result. I'll check out your post later today.

mshatch said...

I'm not sure I'd want to be in Alex's shoes - at least not all the time! Glad you enjoyed it, PK :)

Al Diaz said...

Will check your interview and also those twitters! :)

Judy C said...

I'm really learning a lot about writing from you and your fellow writers. Thanks.

kmckendry said...

It was so much fun to participate in! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Beth said...

congrats on the blitz and thanks for sharing the info!

Robin said...

Congrats on the blitz! So fun. I need to sign up for the blitz action so I can get in all the "hugging" action.

You are one amazing woman and I think it's fitting that you were blitz first:D *hugs*

Kellie said...

Hi,

I missed posting a comment yesterday due to a family crisis situation. But, here I am today! Love the theme of your blog. I think I'm going over to check out your time travel article. Keep up the fascinating posts!

Kellie

Destination Infinity said...

I too missed the blitz yesterday due to some work that kept me far from the laptop!! Nevertheless, I am BLITZING your blog TODAY :D

Meet you at the time travel post.. :)

Destination Infinity

Suzanne Furness said...

Glad you had a nice surprise when you checked your comments! It's a fun idea, I wonder who will be next????

S.K. Anthony said...

Oh my goodness it was such a fun blitz to be a part of! Have to go check on that interview now, excuse me... ;)

Lexa Cain said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your blitz day - 162 comments would give me a heart attack though! lol

Elise Fallson said...

Glad the blitz brightened your day, it was fun watching your inbox explode. :D

Adriana Dascalu said...

it feels great being like Alex, doesn't it?

E.J. Wesley said...

I've been so buried in revisions, etc. I had no clue about the blitz stuff. What an awesome concept, DL!

Couldn't have picked a better lady/blogger to feature, either. :) IN FACT, I just gave you a shout out that said as much don my blog this evening. :D

LD Masterson said...

Everyone should get to live in Alex's world for a day. But I sure don't know how he does it full time.

It was fun blitzing you.

Michelle said...

From a blitzer perspective, it was SO MUCH FUN!
I can just imagine how you felt as the blitzee...
Mmm, do those words even exist? Blitzer and blitzee? Well they do now...

Elizabeth Seckman said...

There was no better person to blitz first. :)

Tasha Seegmiller said...

I snuck in at the tail end of the first blitz and am so glad I did. Glad you had a great day!

Melissa Bradley said...

I love this blog blitz idea, such a great thing to do for our community members.

I'm late, but will hop right on over to Ellie's. :)

Madeleine Sara said...

Blitzing all those comments, sounds really satisfying. Awesome, will check out the guest post, too.

David Stewart Warner said...

I missed the Day of Comment Love on Tuesday, but I'm here now to give a virtual hug to your blog. So far I love your insight, intelligence and talent, PK! Nice work! Keep it up! Any, yes, a big THANKS to DL for making this happen...what a brilliant idea!

nutschell said...

never heard of blitz but I'm definitely checking it out. hopping over to Ellie's!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Christine Rains said...

I'm happy the Blitz made your day. :) I'm off to Ellie's!

Anne Mackle said...

Glad you enjoyed the extra comments that means it worked.

jamieayres.com said...

Ah, to feel like the Head Ninja Master for a day:-) Sorry I missed it . . . I'm trying to stay offline this week due to spring break with my family. Am in Orlando as I type, but I made an exception for you today to make up for not leaving a comment on Tuesday. ~HUGS!

Tina said...

Glad you enjoyed your blitz! Heading over to check out time travel...a fave topic of mine. Great idea to tweet some of the comments! If I ever get blitzed...I'll do so.
And LOL on the Alex reference. Oh to be the Ninja for a day...

Tina @ Life is Good
Co-host, April 2013 A-Z Challenge Blog
@TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge

Susan Oloier said...

Yes, that would be getting a glimpse of what it's like to be Alex :-)

Timothy Brannan said...

Sorry I missed the fun on Tuesday. It looks like it was great!