Saturday, April 27, 2013

XYZ

Hey friends and fellow blogoholics! I'm pulling a cheat here, and for that, I hang my head in utter shame.

*hangs head in shame*

*shakes it with disappointment*

I'm taking an early exit from A-Z and finishing off XYZ today, but not 'cause I don't love you all or love having your visits. But 'cause over this month, I've blogged daily (no advance scheduled posts for me), written the first draft to a new NA story, read and critiqued my CP's story, and filled orders for some darling new pixies I'll share with you later (Bride and Mother of the Bride for shower gifts.) Not to mention the day job and family duties. Phew!

I'm sure all of you have been overly busy this month as well. Goes to show how much effort we put in to active blogging, and the thought and consideration we give to worthy content. It takes work and dedication, as I'm sure most of you can attest to.

By the time you're reading this, I'll be in the swamps camping with the fam, and soaking up some well deserved R & R, welcoming the April sunshine and jammin' to good tunes. Oh yeah! (squid launchers!)

So thank you so much for stopping by here and sharing my posts, leaving your comments. I've enjoyed reading your posts as well and always appreciate the friendship gleaned from this community.

You guys rock.

So as I make my A-Z exit, I'd like to say,

eXamine
Your
Zeal

Do you have enough of it? What's holding you back? Are you plowing forward to go after your dream? Moving toward the mountain? If not, it's time. 

Find the passion within, stoke it, make it burn, and start the fire. 

See you soon! 

38 comments:

Nancy LaRonda Johnson said...

Hope you enjoy your camping. This has been a very exciting challenge. Writer’s Mark

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

Have a nice time, no shame at all.

Yvonne.

Lexa Cain said...

You've done an awesome job with the A-Z Challenge, and I've really enjoyed your posts! Don't know how you found the time in your busy life. I wouldn't chose a swamp for R&R though! lol

J.L. Murphey said...

By the time you read this your camping trip will be over. Did you have fun?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy your camping - and squid launchers!
Despicable Me II comes out this summer - oh yeah!

Nick Wilford said...

Ha, that was nicely done. Now go and have fun!

Heather M. Gardner said...

What? Can you do that?

Oh, wait. Family always comes first.

Have a great time!

Thanks for a great theme!

Heather

Mark Means said...

I'm glad I got to find and connect with you this month.

You've done a great job and I give you a tip of the virtual hat :)

Are you taking any time off of blogging? If so, I hope it's not for too long!

Crystal Collier said...

Enjoy your sunshine and rocking out! Here's hoping you have a wonderful time away after all that crazy. ;)

Andrew Leon said...

Have fun in the... swamp? Uh, what? No! Stay out of the swamp! Run away!

Julie Flanders said...

Have a wonderful time on your camping trip, Pk! I've really enjoyed your villains theme this month. :)

Susan Kane said...

Happy Camping! Come home with stories and pics.

Robin said...

Enjoy your trip! I can't believe everything you accomplished this month. Enjoy your rest from A to Z.

Zoe said...

lovely and honorable exit! enjoy yourself!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Have an AWESOME time...

I LEAVE for Orlando and my time share tomorrow ... YAY DISNEY!!!!!! I CAN'T wait.

Sadly thunderstorms are forecasted all week ... BUMMER! Even on Monday for my birthday... DOUBLE BUMMER.

BUT I will still smile and have a great time. Can't wait to see you.... ENOY!!!!!!

Suzi said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Jessica Schley said...

Wow, what fantastic accomplishments! I feel like I've done so little this month now.

It's been nice getting to know you in your A-Z, and I look forward to reading more! (And now I'm actually following you on twitter, so hey!)

S.P. Bowers said...

Busy month for you. Hope you enjoy your well deserved break!

C. Lee McKenzie said...

Here's to that break. Mine starts in May! Gotta get my head clear.

Tanya Reimer said...

Yay! You made it! Lol.

Angela Ackerman said...

Wow--busy month, even without A to Z. Good on you for seeing it through. Enjoy your swampin' camping trip! :)

Angela

Heather M. Gardner said...

Hope you're still having a great time with the family!

Oh, and I giveth to youeth the Zombie Rabbit Award. More details on today's Z post.

Heather

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I will not judge you for a combo post...not even from the top of my giant laundry pile where I can look down on the whole world.

Jay Noel said...

Well, you finished. That's all that counts.

You rock PK!

nutschell said...

lovely finish, nonetheless. Enjoy a well deserved break!!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

michelle said...

This is a prime example of "Going Out In Style"! Woo-hoo!
You rock PK!
Enjoy your R&R...

Writer In Transit

Janeal Falor said...

You've done an amazing jobs with these posts being so busy on top of doing them. I really enjoyed reading them!

Mark Murata said...

Very insensitive to X, Y, and Z, to give them only a third of a blog each.

Have fun, and get some reading done.

Tammy Theriault said...

you deserve some R and R girl!! can't wait to beta read your stuff!!! i'm patient...*biting finger nails*

Editors At Work said...

Wow! A good exit! Loved your XYZ!

All the best with all your other projects PK!

Nas

mshatch said...

I scheduled all my posts in advance, before the challenge ever started, and I was still exhausted! have fun campin' in the swamp :)

Theresa Milstein said...

Examine Your Zeal. I like it!

It's amazing you were able to keep up A to Z daily with all you had to do.

T. Drecker said...

Enjoy your well earned trip!!!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

What a smart lady. eXamine Your Zeal indeed. Words to live by!

Romance Book Haven said...

Hi,

Sometimes, you just have to log off early. At least you completed the challenge.

Well done,

Maria

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

"PK Hrezo" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/05/sites-to-see_9653.html

DL Hammons said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! No worries PK! :)

William Kendall said...

Looks like you've got an infestation of spammers hereabouts.

I hope you enjoyed the break, PK.