Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Truth Comes Out!

Today's the book birthday of writer and blogger friend, Jamie Ayres, and to celebrate the release of her sequel, 18 Truths, I'm sharing three truths and one lie about myself. Can you guess which is which?


          Lying is unbearable, betrayal is inevitable, and       choosing which path to take is impossible.

Jamie is also offering to donate all her sales from this week to her middle school and the Mito Foundation. Wow, that is awesome!! I hope you'll consider downloading a copy!

You can get it right now by clicking right here

Now, can you pick out which of these statements about me is a lie??

1. I cut my own hair.
2. I once pierced my own ear.
3. I have two tattoos.
4. I mow my own lawn.


There you go! Add your answer in the comments and don't forget to stop by and visit Jamie on her blog by clicking HERE

Psst! I apologize my blog visits are backed up due to a very sick kid at home right now, but I'll be getting caught up soon! Mwah!

Don't forget to stop by and visit Jamie

21 comments:

Karen Walker said...

My guess is the two tattoos is not true. Hope your child feels better soon, Pk.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry about your sick child.
Hopefully you don't have to mow your own lawn.

Kittie Howard said...

Congrats to Jamie! Hope your sick child gets well soonest! It's heart-wrenching when children are sick.

Robin said...

I am going with #4... who wants to mow their own lawn???

Barbara Watson said...

Yay for Jamie!! I'm guessing the lie is piercing your own ear.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Hope the sick child gets well soon.
I don't think you cut your own hair though if you do, I'm very impressed.

Morgan said...

Soooooo wonderful for Jamie! And gosh... I actually would guess the mowing lawn thing... cuz I bet the other three are true! :)

Jennifer Ruth Jackson said...

Hmmmm. Maybe cutting your own hair, I'm not certain.

DAVID WALSTON said...

Admit it you have tattoos!
Take care of your little one.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to Jamie! And hope your kids feel better soon. I'll guess you never pierced your own ear.

erica and christy said...

love the title! we've just gotten over stomach flu (all five of us) at our house. feel better soon! i'm guessing mowing the lawn... christy

mooderino said...

I think no3 is the lie. I think you have three tattoos!

mood
Moody Writing

William Kendall said...

Congratulations to Jamie!

I'm expecting mowing the lawn is something you're not doing!

jamieayres.com said...

You are a do it yourself kind of gal, so I'm guessing #3! Thanks for playing, and sorry about your sick kid! Hope all is well tomorrow <3

SC Author said...

I think you only have one tattoo! If not, it's the mowing your own lawn :) Take care of your child, that's more important!

Trisha F said...

My first thought was the lawn, but maybe that's me projecting my lack of a lawnmower onto the situation. Even if it is, I'll stick with that as my answer. :D

Annalisa Crawford said...

Hope your poorly one gets well soon.

#4 has to be the lie - it's just so out there!!

Dianne K. Salerni said...

I'm thinking the number of tattoos is a lie. You have three. :D

Julie Flanders said...

I pick mowing the lawn as the lie. Maybe that's just because there are few things in life I hate more than yard work LOL.

Hope your kiddo is much better soon!

SA Larsenッ said...

Hmmm.... I'll go with #1.

LD Masterson said...

I'm going to guess you don't cut your own hair.

Hope your little one is feeling better soon.