Saturday, February 15, 2014

Write It Right!

As promised, my review window has opened and will remain open all weekend. If you have a query or blurb or pitch you'd like another set of eyes on, now is your chance.

I will review yours in private via email and give you an honest, straightforward critique without being harsh.

Learn more about what I'm offering by clicking right HERE.

Once the window closes I won't accept any more, but the review window will open again next month. Look out for the blog post/ Facebook announcement / and tweet to confirm.

Email me at pakazo77@gmail.com

Happy writing!

Check back on Monday for a special guest post by Charlie's Scribes! You won't want to miss it!

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Very generous, PK!

mshatch said...

Very cool! I may take you up on this offer for my wip when it's done - thanks!

Annalisa Crawford said...

Not at the moment, but this is a very generous offer.

Kittie Howard said...

You're very generous, PK. I wish I had something to send you right now.

William Kendall said...

Very generous of you, PK!

Norma Beishir said...

A wonderful thing to do, PK. We as writers should be doing what we can to help each other.

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

You are very kind. A nice thing to do.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Denise Covey said...

PK, what a lovely you are! I hope many will benefit from your talents! Maybe I'll get something together one of these days - blurbs and pitches would be a particular weakness, not to mention synopses! Gah! What am I good at???

Yolanda Renee said...

How wonderful, I wish I were able to take advantage of your generous offer. I know you'll do a lot of good for your clients!

SC Author said...

Wow, thank you!!

SC Author said...

Poop, I missed it. It's okay, next month :))

sydneyaaliyah.com said...

Hey PK. It's so cool you are doing this. I would definitely love to get your thoughts on my bulb when I actually sit down and write it. Look for me next month.